Sign up for your free, 45-minute Healthy Landscape visit from now until September
Are you looking for ways to have a beautiful landscape without spending hours of time, water and money? A Healthy Landscape visit can help you reduce the demands of your landscape without sacrificing beauty. During the visit, you’ll learn:
• How to create a beautiful low-maintenance garden
• What plants will work best in your garden’s conditions
• Plant combinations that are easy to grow and maintain
• How to water your lawn and garden for the best results
• How to identify pest problems, and how to deal with them
• How to attract pollinators to your garden
• How to conserve energy by planting a tree in the right location
Healthy Landscape advisors can also share how to build a rain garden and the best ways to start a new garden or mulching practices. Plus learn one-on-one about the City’s various rebates for things like rainwater harvesting, rain garden construction and trees! Once the visit is complete, you’ll get a free report with recommendations specific to your landscape oasis.
Don’t wait, we have limited spots available! Sign up today at guelph.ca/healthylandscapes or call 519-822-1260 extension 2109.